Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chino!

While shopping recently I fell in love with a pair of maroon chino pants I found in General Pants.

Although I didn't get a chance to try them in, it did inspire me to write a post on how awesome I think chino pants are - and how underrated I think they are!

Chino pants are termed as such due to the fabric that's used to manufacture them. The cotton materials that's used to make them was primarily used in British and French military uniforms in the mid-1800s but today it's a fashion piece which is timelessly elegant.






Chino pants come in a range of colours - navy, greys, khaki, black and tans but I think that sexiest shade is beige (second from right). Paired with a set of heels, this clothing piece is suitable in both casual settings or corporate environments. Also, not only does it look cute, but it's very comfy and the fabric lets your skin breathe!


Also been listening to some tracks by a Korean band I find really intriguing called Bigbang. 

Call me odd but I find their fashion and art direction kind of cool :D It's pretty outrageous but I think they pull it off pretty well, especially in their clip Fantastic Baby.




3 comments:

  1. Chino pants are very much into demand these days because of their fabric, you feel very comfortable while wearing them and as they are available in various shades and styles you can wear them for almost every occasion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! :) I guess it's no surprise then why they've become so popular lately!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete